Farm Bill 101: Train-the-Trainer Workshop
The Farm Bill affects everyone in America, every time we eat. But most of us don’t know what it is!
Become a Farm Bill expert and learn skills to educate your community. At this free, 3-hour training and afterward, you will:
• Learn to give the Northwest Farm Bill Action Group’s Farm Bill 101 workshop
• Acquire key presentation skills
• Go home with digital and paper materials necessary to offer the presentation
• Receive continued mentoring and support
• Have the opportunity to join our “speakers bureau” to help educate others
What: Farm Bill 101 Train-the-Trainer Workshop
When: Sunday, July 14, 1:30-4:30
Where: University Branch Public Library, 5009 Roosevelt Way NE, Seattle, WA 98105
Please RSVP by July 9th: email email@example.com or call 206.660.8958.
Because of the intensive resources involved in offering this training, this event will happen only if we receive at least 5 RSVPs, so make sure to let us know if you will be there. If fewer than 5 people are able to make it, the training will be rescheduled.
Join the Facebook event here